Today's crowded marketplace demands that companies have dynamic, attention-grabbing marketing products. BPSG can help you find solutions that get your brand noticed. With our talented team and state-of-the-art print and finishing technologies, we've got you covered.
Products at a Glance
Postcards are a marketer's dream. Their compact size makes them ideal for simple, targeted mailings, as well as larger, more full-fledged campaigns. Postcards are inexpensive and perfect for introducing new products, announcing upcoming events, or keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Postcards make great front-counter handouts, box stuffers, and trade show materials.
- Use postcards as a call to action. Enclose them with marketing materials and include them as a mailer with your mailing address for an easy customer response.
- Grab attention and stand out from the crowd by using square or larger-sized postcards.
Get your message out to potential customers quickly and concisely with a well designed brochure. Small enough to slip in a pocket or an envelope, brochures conveniently provide an extra punch to your marketing message in an inexpensive package. Put brochures to work for you in your next marketing campaign to:
- introduce a new product or perk up interest in an existing product line
- acquaint customers with major services you provide
- point out key features and benefits to new and potential customers
Get your messages out to the masses. Flyers are a cost-effective way to cover a large area without breaking the bank. Hand them out at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colorful four-color printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
- Rack Cards
Concise, yet packed with information, rack cards are a marketing machine. These narrow wonders are designed to be displayed in racks and are incredibly tempting for customers to grab and take home with them. If you're in the tourism, hospitality, or restaurant business, rack cards are an absolute must for getting your message out to hurried consumers.
- Use rack cards as space-saving promotional pieces at point-of-sale terminals, company lobbies, or trade shows.
- Add your business card or a coupon to the rack card with an easy tear-away perforation.
- Include rack cards as a mailing insert to promote an exciting new product or an existing one.
- Door Hangers
Door hanger advertising is a unique way to catch a prospect's eye in a place where they aren't expecting it. Because door hangers must be removed from the doorknob, they are likely to be read and make an impression that lasts beyond a simple glance.
- Add a valuable tearaway coupon or easy-to-save business card by including a two-inch perforation at the bottom of your hanger.
- Door hangers are perfect for limited-time offers, promoting new products and services, or bringing attention to your business in a new sales area.
- Add extra protection from the elements with a durable aqueous coating.
- Presentation Folders
- Table Tents
Table tents are perfect for marketing anywhere people gather: restaurants, lobbies, front counters, service desks, conference tables, trade show booths. Use them to announce new products, promote upcoming events, and build general brand awareness in the community. Have some extra display space in your office or lobby? Put table tents to work for you!
- Unobtrusive and effective for promoting ongoing specials, sales events, and limited-time offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colorful four color printing to make your message pop and increase the durability of your table tent.
- Place a table tent at your point of sale for a quick and easy up-selling opportunity.
Keep your company in front of customers' eyes with a custom calendar. Calendar printing is a powerful way to make sure your business or brand is seen by dozens, hundreds, or thousands of people each and every day.
- Using full-color photos? Make them pop on premium glossy paper and cover stock!
- Looking to liven sales? Plan a promotion for each month and incorporate it into your calendar design.
- Build a calendar around your customer base. Highlight important dates and holidays specific to your customers to provide a valuable resource they can't live without.
Product labels are among the most important communication tools between your company and potential customers. They also provide an assortment of creative ways to market your message. Place your brand on paper, glass, fabric, stone, and everything in-between.
- Labels aren't just for products. Consider labels for return addresses, warnings, or a quick way to tag specials and sales!
- Need to move or easily remove your label? Print on a white or clear static cling!
- Need durability without breaking the budget? Consider glossy paper or vinyl to provide extra life to your labels.
- Yard Signs
Full-color vinyl banners offer a high-impact, hard-to-miss means of getting your message out to the world. Grab attention at events, grand openings, and trade shows. Durable enough to be used inside or outside, banners are a versatile source of marketing muscle.
- Announce a sponsorship, upcoming event, special sale, or exciting new product.
- Place vertically oriented banners next to each other to create a striking visual display.
- For a professional look, consider pole pockets to mount your banner to a free-standing display.